Job title : Office Administrator
Location : Dar Es Salaam
Reports to : Operations Manager
Application deadline : Friday, 27th January 2022
- Make sure staff adhere to company policies, procedures and guidelines in carrying out their daily tasks
- Ensure safe working environment for staff and other stakeholders visiting the company premises
- Schedule for vehicle services, fuel refills and other logistics requirements to make transportation of goods smooth at all times
- Taxes and Licenses Compliance: The holder of this role is expected to file for taxes, tax estimates, process payments of taxes and licenses applicable in transport and logistics industry
- Payroll and Benefits Management: be on top of preparing payroll schedules, disbursement of salaries
- Accounts Payable Management: Make sure received invoices are processed and paid within the agreed period
- Accounts Receivable: Bill clients and follow up on settlement of the invoices and perform necessary transactions such as credit notes when necessary
- Cash Flow Management: Ensure management of cash coming in and going out of the business in such that there are no operational hick ups resulting from not forecasting cash flow
- Reporting: The role requires Financial, Management, activity reporting as it will be communicated
- Cash Management: Performance of bank reconciliation, managing petty cash and making sure expenses have been retired
- Filing: Make sure transactions have sufficient supporting documents that can easily be accessed and tracked
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions.
- Make sure the office runs smoothly by making sure all utilities are available
These tasks represent some of the activities to be done but is not an exhaustive list.
- High level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- At least an Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Strong sense of personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Desire to learn.
How to Apply:
If you are up for the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are applying for as subject. The deadline for application is Friday, 27th January 2022.