INTERNAL AUDITOR – OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
HR World Limited on behalf of our client, we are looking for an Internal Auditor to provide independent and objective recommendations designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations.
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of the organisation by all the staff, contractors, customers.
- Drafting the Internal Audit Charter of the Internal Audit function in line with the international standards.
- Developing risk-based Annual Audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit missions.
- Applying a risk-based approach to review the systems and controls of organisation through the development of an annual program of audit review work.
- Advising Management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit Function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
- Identifying key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
- Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Discussing Audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to Senior Management
- Coordinating optimization of organisation’s reference documents and standards
- Preparing Audit Reports in line with the approved Audit Plan
- Audits or accounts degree and must be a CPA holder.
- Five years experience in the same field
- Flexible & adaptable
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Planning and organization skills
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd December 2021.